These little muffins taste just like pecan pie.
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 lg eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1. Combine brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl, beating with wire whisk til smooth.
2. Stir in pecans and flour.
3. Spoon batter into miniature muffin pan coated with cooking spray, filling to within 1/8 inch from top.
4. Bake at 375 for 12 minutes.
5. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 minute. Remove from pans and cool completely.
Yield: 40 muffins